November 12, 2013
6:00 - 7:30 pm @ The IMT Group 4445 Corporate Dr West Des Moines, IA 50266
Is your Grunt file maintainable?
Brandon Williams @williamsb86
Writing my first non-trivial single page app
Toran Billups @toranb
During this talk I’ll cover
- What is so great about the url?
- So what happens when I click refresh?
- Prevent data loss when the user clicks the back button
- Do you need objects with rich relationships?
- How to bootstrap your application at runtime
- Sharing state between views/routes
- What does $.ajax error handling look like?
- Where do you handle application wide navigation?
- How does jQuery fit into the picture today?
- What build tool did I use and how did I deploy with it?
- When did I find unit tests helpful? When integration tests?
- Transactions -do we need them on the client?